To keep myself on track, I am declining any request that is not directly related to what I’m working on, as you see listed below.
- recording and producing the podcast
updating and redesigning the website
- building out the editorial arm of Revision Path
- booking designers for September and October 2018 interviews
- collaborating with educational institutions, design organizations and current sponsors on upcoming events
- discussions with AIGA chapters nationwide on future events (Seattle, Los Angeles)
- #BlackDesignFieldTrip at NMAAHC: August 29, 2018; Washington, D.C.
- Salon: Podcasting and Storytelling with Maurice Cherry: August 30, 2018; Washington, D.C.
- XOXO: September 6-9, 2018; Portland, OR
- accepting podcast interview requests
taking new OfficeHours sessions on Tuesday evenings
- scheduling consulting sessions
- world-building for my newest project